WE BELIEVE that the best thing you can do for your life (the very best thing) is to cultivate a Current, Growing, Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ.
WE BELIEVE that this is:
- Necessary for life in heaven
- Desirable for life on this earth
- Available for all who seek him
- And it will revolutionize your life
At Winchester Wesleyan
- We are not young, though we have families with young children who worship here regularly
- We are not old, though we have many people who will never see 70 (or 80) again
- We are not rich, unless you count the measureless blessings of God
- We are not poor, because we do count the measureless blessings of God
So what are we? We are people, just like you: seeking to find the truth of God in the world in which we live. We believe “He is, and that He rewards those who diligently seek Him”. We believe that the sense of His presence is real, and that it gives us the strength to live a life of victory.
Please join us at any time – you will find that Winchester Wesleyan is the home you’ve been seeking.
PS – Our main service of celebration is Sunday morning at 10:30.